Let the Karoo sites and skies take your breath away with a round trip
T’s & C’s
- Bookings are only final once full payment is made.
- Quotation excludes surface transport.
- There is a weight restriction on seats. Please advise beforehand if your weight exceeds 136kg. Passengers might be asked to be weighed before the flight. If the helicopter is found to be overweight after completion of the weight and balance, alternative measures will apply.
- No dangerous goods, as specified by law, will be allowed in the helicopter.
- Excessive baggage will be kept at the departure point. Small handbags, cameras, binoculars are acceptable as hand luggage but should not exceed 3kg.
- Infants, under the age of two years can sit on an accompanying parent’s lap, or must be properly secured with the seat belt or appropriate child restraint device.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied, and signed for, by an adult guardian.
- If a disabled person is not able to assist him/herself in an emergency during a flight, the should be accompanied by an assistant.
- A mentally disturbed person will not be transported unless accompanied by an assistant or a medical certificate has been issued by a medical practitioner certifying their suitability for carriage by air and confirming that there is no risk in their participation.
- Passengers who are 28 weeks or more pregnant will have to present a medical certificate from a doctor to declare that they are medically fit to fly.
- Passengers must abide to the lawful commands of the pilot.
- Passengers who misbehave, cause disruption, threaten the safety of the pilot or other passengers will be removed from the flight.
- The helicopter and its equipment, such as headphones, must be treated with care. Passengers will be held accountable for any damage caused.
- FlyKaroo reserves the right to add more passengers to a flight.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Passenger should arrive at least 30 min before the scheduled flight at the departure point. Delays in departure will have a ripple effect on the schedule and may cause flights to be cancelled if passengers arrive late.
- Smoking is prohibited inside or within 10 meters of the aircraft.
- Scenic flight prices are per person and based on the amount of passengers sharing.
- Cancellation of a confirmed pre-booked scenic flight will be non-refundable if the scenic flight is shared with third party passengers. Fifty percent of the price will be refunded if cancellation is more than 24 hours and if cancellation does not affect third party passengers.
- Flight tickets will only be fully reimbursed if FlyKaroo Air Services is unable to provide the service due to unforeseen weather or aircraft unavailability.
Please take note
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the flight.
- Passengers are required to present their ID and booking number and sign an indemnity document.
- No boarding allowed without a valid flight ticket.